Contact Us Blog

Licensed Premises Insurance

Policies will cover any licensed premise from a wine bar to a chain of public houses.

With a specially tailored licensed premises insurance policy, you can get exactly the level of cover you need. This will often start by including Employers and Public Liability, Business Contents cover and cover for Loss of Liquor License but often extend to lots of different other needs.

Your premises may often be busy and therefore you may experience a higher than normal need to cover both staff and members of the public in the event of an incident.

You may also have "target stock" which will need to be adequately covered and may have spent considerable money on the décor and fixtures and fittings that all need to be accounted for in a properly designed licensed premises policy.

Employers' Liability
Public Liability
Products Liability
Legal Expenses
Personal Accident and Assault
Theft by Employees
Goods in Transit
Loss of Liquor Licence
Damage to Glass and Sanitary Fittings
Deterioration of Stock
Tenants Improvements
Fixtures & Fittings